Skip to main content

The Gif Tag!



Jess over at My Reading Dress – seriously, go follow her! – tagged me a while ago to do the Gif Tag and I haven’t been able to post it earlier because I have no clue about technology and I couldn’t make the gifs work so I had to investigate a bit. Also, I haven’t read most of the books of the list. I really hope this works out alright so without further ado, let’s get started! Oh, I might have used more than one gif for some of the books...

 photo i regret nothing_zpsvszevgjy.gif



1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

    

These gifs describe perfectly my reactions while reading this one. I was confused and I didn’t know what was true and what wasn’t. The ending killed my brain.


2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


I’ve heard good things about this one but I also heard is pretty weird. So, should I read it? And I had no clue this series was gonna be a quartet, so I might wait until the last book is out. I hate waiting, in case you didn’t know =)


3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver


I’m not really interested in reading this one. I've heard good things about it but not so much about the rest of the series so yeah! Not gonna read it. Also, it is a dystopia and right now I’m quite tired of them. 


4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


I want to read this. A lot. But see, I need all my covers to match and so I own Anna and Lola in (American) paperback so I have to wait until Isla comes out in paperback. And yes, I could read it as an e-book but you know that I despise them. Don’t judge.


5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken


The ending of this book was good and enough to make me want to read the sequel but apart from that, this wasn’t anything special for me. I found the story to be a bit boring and dragging; and it took me a while to read it. The writing style? I wasn’t really a fan of.


6. The Diviners by Libba Bray


This book has been on my TBR for a year and I’m finally reading it this November. YES YES YES! I would probably fangirl over this on Twitter, so beware! And I really hope I like it. If this disappoints me, well, you'll see a very sad Noelia.


7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

  

I’m still not over the fact that Harry Potter is over. Nope! The Deathly Hallows was a roller coaster of emotions for me. I still get emotional when I think about it and I'm not over most things that happened... 


8. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


High-fantasy? Magic? YES, PLEASE! You know, this is the problem. Too many books, too little time. I am in serious need of a time-turner.


9. Legend by Marie Lu


Without counting the insta-love, I highly enjoyed this book, as well as the rest of the series. It is indeed the last dystopian series I actually liked and didn’t disappoint me. 


10. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


Another one I haven’t read and also don’t know how to feel about… I mean the premise looks nice but everybody keeps saying mixed things about it and the reviews I’ve read say the sequel isn't the greatest  ( :/ ) so it’s worth wasting my time? Probably not.


I think that’s all *high five one-self* and it’s time to tag some people, don’t you think? Also, if you want to do the tag, do it! I’ll love to see everybody’s gifs ^^


And here the list of books for you:

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Wonder by R. J. Palacio
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Game of Thrones by G.R.R.M
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Classics: Brontë Series

Maybe you don’t know this about me but I collect different edition of Jane Eyre and when I learnt that Vintage was releasing the new Brontë series I just couldn’t say no. 

Book Review // Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea

Because of Mr. Terupt  by Rob Buyea { Goodreads } Published by Yearling in 2011 Paperback edition; 288 pages { BookDepository } " Features seven narrators, each with a unique story, and each with a different perspective on what makes their teacher so special.  It’s the start of fifth grade for seven kids at Snow Hill School. There’s . . .  Jessica,  the new girl, smart and perceptive, who’s having a hard time fitting in;  Alexia,  a bully, your friend one second, your enemy the next;  Peter,  class prankster and troublemaker;  Luke,  the brain;  Danielle, who never stands up for herself; shy  Anna,  whose home situation makes her an outcast; and  Jeffrey,  who hates school.  Only Mr. Terupt, their new and energetic teacher, seems to know how to deal with them all. He makes the classroom a fun place, even if he doesn’t let them get away with much . . . until the snowy winter day when an accident changes everything—and everyone. "

Reading Diary | February Books | 2018

Feb, 1st - 15:15. Finished the second book in the first volume of the Riyria Revelations and I was pleasantly surprised. I still think the world building is the weakest thing about the story because it's not greatly developed but the story is well-written and entertaining. I'm planning on continuing reading the series because now I'm intrigued enough to want to know how everything will unfold. Feb, 7th - 10:33.  I'm finally prepared to go and see the movie Call Me By Your Name because I just finished reading the novel. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It is a celebration of love and an exploration of sex and identity. It's quite explicit though so if you feel uncomfortable with that keep it in mind if you're planning on reading it. My full review of the book is HERE (I also talk a little bit about the movie).